Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ouch!

Today was the day that I have trying to forget about for the last month. Today went to the dentist to get some work done on my teeth. I had to get three fillings on the right side of my mouth. That's not too bad, but to make it worse than I already felt that it was going to be. Eveything started off normal. I sat down and was waiting patiently for the dentist to come in and get started. So I sat there for about twenty minutes just waiting. It was incredibly boring. Anyway, so he came in and numbed the right side of my mouth and went and did his thing then came back and started working away. He started on the top two teeth and then began on my bottom tooth. (Before he started he promised me that I wouldn't feel a thing, just a little pressure and virations.) So he gets going on the bottom and I start feeling pain, not much but just enough to kinda make my stomach hurt. Then he keeps going and he got a little closer and it hurt and it hurt bad!! So I flinched and put my hand in the air. And he goes "You can feel that!" and I thinking DUH! it's not an April fool's joke or anything! So he numbed me up again and continued on. He got done about 30 mins. later but my mouth was numb on the bottom right side for about 4 hours! It was crazy! So it was over without too much trouble but those kinds of visits aren't fun. Too bad I'm not done with him for a while... I have to go back in on the 29th to get some work done on the other side too. I'm not excited... Can you blame me?

0 comments: