Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Busy season, well it's supposed to be anyway...

So it's been forever since I last did a blog. So here's what's been going on. I have been running around like crazy trying to keep up with everything that is going on at the greenhouse. We've really been getting busy this last week. But all this stupid weather is putting a cramp in our selling. But hopefully this weather will break and then we'll start selling like crazy! That would be AWESOME!!! Anyway, pray for really good weather for me so that I can get rid of all these plants! Robert's been doing a few carpet cleanings and satellite installations. But he's also been working a lot with Sass (aka Sassy Blue Somesocks, my horse) She's getting pretty good at doing what he wants her to do. He says that I need to be ready to get on her in a week or two. Scary! Hopefully she won't throw me off! That would suck. Anyway, We just found out that she could possibly have some Roan genes in her. That would be was cool cause I really want to get a blue roan. Those horses are georgeous! For those of you who don't know what they are, it's a black horse that has a blue sheen to it. It's neat lookin. Since I last blogged, my sister Susan and her family came through and stayed for a few days with my parents and were able to come riding with me and Robert last Sunday. It was so much fun. We rode for about 2 1/2 hours. And Carter rode with Robert the whole time! It was really fun for Robert. We also got Will on and he rode around with me for a little bit and then was done. Charlie also got a chance to ride around for a bit and Sue didn't get on because she's pregnant with their third child (She's having a girl. YAY!!) I will hopefully get some time to post all my pictures this weekend now that finals are OVER!!! YAY!

0 comments: