Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yay for blogging like crazy

Ya, I know. When I blog I really blog, but still! I had to catch you all up on what has been happening! Anyway, The real reason was that I was super bored that day and I had remembered to bring my camera home from work so ya, that's why all the blogging. But fun though huh? And all that stuff has happened within the last month or so. And ya, it all started when I started blogging so I figured why not do it all at once? Anyway, I'll save my some of my pictures for another time....





Ha ha just kidding!!





Here's some more pics for ya to feast on:



Here's my beautiful saddle that I bought a few months ago. Ain't it purty? (For those of you who don't get 'Hick' talk here's the translation into plain English: Isn't that pretty?Look at all the detail in the tooling in the leather! ha ha I'm funny huh?)

And now...(drum roll)... making her debut on the blogging scene....Miss...Sassy....Blue....Somesocks!!!

She's cute. She looks kinda little in this picture. But she is only two, so she's just taller than I am. So probably 5'10" tall. Maybe taller. But Robert has been working her a bit more and he thinks that I will be able to get on her and start working with her next week or so. Fun huh? Im kinda excited but nervous too. I'm hoping that she doesn't buck me off or something. I'll keep you posted though.

And here's our dog Izzy. She's a purebred chocolate lab. She'll be three this month or next. I can't remember for sure but it's somewhere close to now. But she's a really good dog. However she's not always as smart as she should be. Last fall she was playing around by the horses (and what I mean by playing around is really that she was playing under and between the horses feet) and she got stepped on and ended up breaking her back leg. Sad huh? To make matters worse, I think that this happened the weekend before the opening day of the duck hunt. And for those of you who know Robert, you KNOW that he loves to duck hunt. So this was a big deal for him. He had been working really hard with her to get her all ready to take out with him. So it was really sad. But we got it all fixed and she had to stay inside for about 3 months. And we all know that that is also a big no no. But we managed. And luckily this all happened before we did all of our remodeling.

But anyway, I think that's enough for this time. Until later!

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Hi Bonnie! You may not remember meeting me...Cheyenne...Robert's cousin from Alabama...I saw y'all's blog on Steffani's and thought I'd pop over for a visit. Your pictures made me homesick for the smell of horse sweat and leather. I'm glad to know that you have a blog, it's so hard to keep up with this family and this makes it so much easier! Come visit (the blog) when you have time!

Mrs. Edgel said...

I think you've fully transitioned into a cowgirl now, since you have all the accessories and even speak the lingo!