Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pictures!! Finally!!

So I've finally had some time to download some of our pictures. So here's some to update you on what's been happening with us:
This is a picture from when we went to Hawaii over Christmas and New Year. It was WAY cool by the way, just in case you were wondering. But this was taken at the Polynesian Cultural Center at the Luau they have there. And yes those are real Plumeria flowers and yes they smelled wonderful!

This is when we were on Kuai. We spent the majority of our time here. It was cool. This beach is usually a hot spot for visitors but at this time of year the tide is so strong and the waves are so huge that they close it off to swimmers. So instead of swimming on a overcast, windy day, we just walked down the beach. It was awesome! You can't really tell but we were about 50 feet from where the waves were breaking on the shore. And let me tell you what - those waves were at least 15 feet tall! No joke either! I'm probably even under estimating that too! It was cool!


We got the chance to go deep sea fishing and this is what Robert got to reel in on our way out fishing. It was a small Marlin. And yeah, that fish is really as big as it looks. And that was SMALL!! The fish was about like 6 feet long. I've even got video of him reeling it in. I'll try and post that another time. That trip was really fun too because pretty much everyone but me and Mark got sea sick and threw up over the side of the boat. And it was me, Robert, Jim, Tammie, Mark and this other guy that was staying in our complex. but it was crazy!


This is what my family room looked like when we moved in. and yes it was really as ugly as it looks. Probably even worse that you think though. But anyway, it's gone now... he, he, he
This old barn looking wood is what was underneath the ugly paneling in our family room. Cool huh? I thought so and luckily for me, my husband and I think a lot alike. So we kept the wood paneling and changed our original plans for remodeling that room. Oh and it's also cool because it even has some lichen left that had grown on the wood from who knows when. It's awesome!

1 comments:

Mrs. Edgel said...

lichen?!! Hope it's not mold! Cool photos, looks like you guys have been busy. makes me tired just looking at it.