Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

It has begun

So today marked the beginning of the busy season for us. Today was the first real day for us at the greenhouse. Today we began selling to the public for the first busy Saturday before Mother's Day. And it will continue to get busy up until we start running out of things to sell to people. It's crazy. Today I helped a steady stream of people all morning long. It was crazy! And it's fun too because a lot of the people that come out are people that have come out many times before. And it never fails for me to hear people say "Oh my gosh! I've lived just down the street from here for 20 years and I've never known that you were here until my friend told me about it!" It's funny. People don't really notice the things that they are surrounded by until someone else points it out to them. It's fun though. Retail sales keep me running around all day long, and shoot, with all this running arounf keeping tabs on all the people in all 30 some odd greenhouses, I'd be skinny as a stick by the end of the season! We'll see though.

It's also begun for Robert too because Posse just started with their weekly drill practice this last thursday and then this morning they went on their spring ride up North Ogden Divide. I wish that I could have gone because that is a really pretty ride. But of course, I had to work. But it's ok. This last week has started the endless running around from event to event. It'll be so much fun with all the things that the posse is going to be involved in this year. They are doing a stage coach robbery this year in conjunction with the Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo. I'm excited.

0 comments: