Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

New beginnings

Today while sitting around at home with Robert and doing my homework for one of my classes this week, it hit me. I'm almost done with school! I graduate this fall with my degree in horticulture with a business minor. It's crazy to think that after this fall, I won't need to go to school anymore to complete my degree! I can go to work and not have to worry about what assignment is due or if I have a test that week. It's wonderful yet absolutely hard to believe! But this means that now I can focus on the greenhouse and begin to take on more responsibilty there. With this new step in my life of no more school, I can also start looking forward to beginning my family, whether it is in the near future or a few years ahead... I don't know. But I do know that it will happen. and that makes me really happy!!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Yay for Blogging! And Yay for no more school! (and graduating...of course!)