Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

Update

So just to update you on my foot issue - I'm doing much better. I didn't go in and get a shot, I'm a baby what more can I say. Anyway, So I got some stuff from the doctor that is supposed to be so freakin amazing that she said that it can cure just about anything. So I figured what the heck and have been putting it on and being really careful about what I do. And what do you know, it's getting better and it doesn't hurt so much anymore either! It also might have to do with the fact that I've been taking a bunch of pain killers and keep putting that stuff on it and it's really been helping a ton. Yesterday I even went to practice and rode the whole time even though my foot kinda hurt. But I made it through and Robert said that I am doing much better each week that I ride. So that's a good thing among all this crappy nail in foot stuff!

1 comments:

La Roggia said...

Hey, Bonnie! I can't believe you actually stepped down on a nail... smoooooth! We are having a bOy! I'm due Sept. 25th :)