Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nerves

Oh my goodnes!! So on Friday is the first performance for us for Posse! I'm so nervous! It's scary to think about sometimes! Cause ya know the whole riding with guys, in front of thousands of people, making hisory and posibbly making a fool of myself! Anyway, so if you couldn't tell I am way nervous. Just thinking about it makes me shake! But I am way excited though. It should be pretty god as long as I keep my feet in the stirrups of the saddle and my butt on the seat. I'm trying to get someone to come and take a video of us riding so those of you who are far away can see what I'm up to.

When i tell Robert that I am nervous he says "Well, don't be!" And somehow that just isn't very comforting! I'm not sure why... Oh I know! Cause that doesn't help! No, really he has been really good to put up with me riding by him and helping me figure out what to do to make my riding look more smooth and in sync with everyon else. We've been going riding almost every Sunday afternoon to practice and sometimes in the evenings during the week. You'd be surprised at how much I've improved in just the month or so that I've really been riding with these guys! It surprises me sometimes to think about it. I'll let you know how things go! Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Good luck! Sounds like so much fun!

Meredith said...

how did it go?....I need details!