Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ten days and counting

On Saturday the 13th of December, I will walk the carpet that marks the point in my life where I have completed all the learning that I can possibly handle. I graduate from Utah State University. I am getting really excited/stressed for the big day. I am stressed because I have a big paper that's due friday that I haven't started on, Monday I have two finals, and I have to finish taking the quizzes and final for my online class all before graduation. But that also donesn't include all the time spent on Christmas festivities with family, friends and Posse celebrations that Robert and I are in charge of. But it will all be worth it to be able to walk across the stage and get a little paper signifying that I have fulfilled all the requirements that were needed to pass the classes that the college demands that I take, whether they are imperative to my degree or not. I guess it helps to make us more well rounded students right? I thought that was what all the other classes I took through high school were for. Anyway, I am really excited to get on with working for the rest of my life! Isn't that exciting! To be able to say that I am done with school? I think it is. And no, I am not going to get a masters degree. Good for you to all who did/are doing that. School just isn't the most thrilling thing to do for me. Anyway, I will be recieveing a Bachelor's in Horticulture with a Minor in Business.


That's really all that's new from us for now. Robert is working enough to keep him busy for pretty much all day. And I am going to school, doing homework, doing Mary Kay stuff and trying to work in between all of that.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!