Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was really fun here. Robert gets really excited for Christmas. On Christmas Eve, I told Robert that we couldn't get up till 6 at the earliest because he usually gets up at like 4 and wakes me up. I'm not good at that early in the morning. So we didn't even get home till 11 and I still had to wrap presents so we didn't go to bed till way late ans then Robert woke up again at 6:20. He said that waiting those extra couple mins were the longest ten mins of his life! I'm sure he was exagerating a little bit but we had fun. Santa brought us some pretty good loot too! We got Rock Band and a new camera and a few other fun things but those were our fun things. So al morning we were rocking out! It was lots of fun. Then we went to my parents and got some more loot and the best thing from that was Wii Fit. That is a fun little toy! I've been doing it for the last few days and I can already feel my sides burning. It's lots of fun. I'm still getting the hang of my new camera so I'll definately be posting some pictures in the next few days. But everything here has been great. I got my real Christmas wish - SNOW! And lots of it! Well I really just wanted a bunch at my house so that I can make a snowman again, not necessarily that it dump all across the U.S. and cause lots of problems but hey the more we get in the mountains the better the skiing and snowmobiling!

0 comments: