Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's over!!

Well, it's official. I am now an alumni of Utah State University! It was pretty cool. I can't believe that I'm done. It hasn't really hit me yet that it's all over. However I am really glad that I don't have to drive through the canyon and the snow and all that fun stuff.
The drive up to Logan was kinda scary. It began snowing really early in the morning and didn't stop until after the ceremony was all over. It was really cool because it wasn't a very long graduation since it was a fall/winter graduation. So it was only an hour and a half rather than like 4 hours so that was good. But it was really fun because Robert, my parents, my in-laws and my niece Tieler and the foreign exchange student (Myla) that is staying with my in-laws all braved the storm and came up to watch me graduate. It really really cool. However the sad part is that my mother-in-law accidently deleted all the pictures on her camera, including my graduation pictures. She was the only one that managed to remember to bring a camera. But luckily we had to buy the cap and gown and all the fun stuff so I can re-create almost everything. So once I do that I'll post some pictures.
And, now that I'm all done with school I'll have much more time to take pictures of my house, my horses and all the other fun stuff that I've been talking about.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

0 comments: