Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Random

I was just sitting here thinking about some of the things I wanted to remember about this pregnancy and here are a few things that came to mind.

A couple days ago I was watching tv in bed while Robert was sleeping and I had the remote on my belly and I looked down and the remote did the WAVE!!! Creepy?!? Yes. Cool?!? Also, yes.

A friend of mine (Miss Carly B) is due 2 days before me and she is having a little girl. I was reading on her blog (at least I think that it was her blog... or Facebook maybe? Anyway...) That she hadn't been measuring herself as much with this pregnancy as she did with her last. So one day she measured herself in toilet paper squares. And that got me thinkin.... I wonder how many it would take to go around me! Well... To settle your minds last time I measured it was 11 squares. :)

We got all the walls painted in the baby room (I need to post pics but it's not all done yet). The baby crib and mattress came this week! :) but we don't have anywhere to put it yet so it's just sitting here in the box...waiting to be opened and put together.

I'm getting bigger all the time. Robert even said to me last week "Wow, hun. You look SUPER prego today!" Made me laugh. But there have been a ton of people that have said that I am really small. And then the last few days there have been quite a few people that have said that I just popped the last little while. Well, what they don't realize is that I've had a coat on most of the times that I have seen them. But it's kinda pointless to wear a jacket these days because I can't close it anyway, my belly is gettin in the way! :)

Well I think that's everything random for right now.

1 comments:

bobandhaley said...

We want pictures, we want pictures!