Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I have to vent...

So I think that it is pretty messed up when you find out you can't even trust your own family to not cheat you out of things. I'm not going to go into what happened, but I'm really upset about it. I'm pretty sure I know exactly what happened but this person keeps telling lies to not get into trouble and things just aren't adding up. One day it's one thing that happened and then the next its something totally different. And then it's all different when you talk to the other people that they have talked to about it. It's just getting really frustrating and today I've just had ENOUGH! It doesn't help that I am pregnant and my emotions are all over the place but I am thinking very clearly about this and what I'm pretty sure what happened.

Unfortunately though, when I tried to explain to the other people what I was thinking and feeling about the situation, it all came up jumbled and now those other people are mad at me and I am just feeling kinda like I have been bullied into just taking what happened and get over it. Because even if I tried to explain what I was trying to say it wouldn't make things any better. They would just take it wrong and not ask questions about things to try to clarify and make sure what they heard me say is what I was trying to say. UGH! I hate it when there are problems with family members. It complicates things So much!

I'm not really sure if this makes any sense or if you can even follow what I'm saying. But I feel a little bit better now and that what writing helps you do right? Well, it helped me so I guess it worked.

2 comments:

Marriott Family said...

I am so sorry Bonnie! Hope you feel better and get everything worked out! :) I am getting excited to see that baby of yours!

bobandhaley said...

Here's a solution. Move away from your family! Bob and I both love our families but sometimes it is nice to live away and be away from the drama. One thing I have learned though, keep your mouth shut. Even those in your family who say they won't tell and you are just venting to them, it always gets out. Just vent to your hubby. Good luck.