Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

My Weight Loss Prgram

Ok, so I decided around thanksgiving that I didn't like the way that I was beginning to look. I had gained about 20 lbs just after we got married and at least 10 more in the last year or so. I wasn't loving it at all... So when a friend asked if I wanted to do a biggest loser type challenge I decided to get in on it. We did it for 3 months and I didn't loose anything... in fact I gained a couple pounds (Oops!) anyway, I wanted to do something more. So I was looking on facebook at a few of my friends posts and saw that my friend Cammie was teaching Zumba. And to make it better she was teaching at the gym where I had a membership. So I decided to go by myself and just check it out.

Well that was all that I needed!

I am HOOKED on Zumba!!! I absolutely love it! It is the most fun i have had while getting the best workout! It's kind of a dance class mixed with lots of exercise. Its a fusion of salsa and other international dances. And I've never been one to be able to dance but I can do this! It's really easy and fun.

After my first class I found out that Cammie was teaching it in her garage a few nights a week other than at the gym and started going to those as well. Then about a month later when I was going at least 3 times a week, I decided to actually weigh myself and all that fun jazz... I lost 2 INCHES from my WAIST!!! YAAAAAYYY!! but no weight loss :(
Then a week and a half later I weighed myself and I had lost almost 5 lbs!! Awesome! Love it! I feel so much better about myself.

However, my poor hubby is feeling a little neglected. See, I'm gone all day long at work then Monday and Tuesday nights to Zumba, Wednesday to Young womens and then sometimes Zumba after that, Thursday to Zumba, and Friday i have Mary Kay meetings. So I'm only home at nights on the weekends. :( I think he might miss me just a little bit...

Anyway, I just had to tell you about this fabulous new thing I found.

She teaches here in Ogden down 12th street on Monday at 8pm, Tuesday at Lady Fitness at 5:45pm, Wednesday at 8pm, and Thursday at 7pm. If you are interested in coming to any of her classes let me know and I'll get you more info.

I'll keep you posted on how much more I loose!

7 comments:

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

That's awesome! Keep going strong...

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

Suh-weet! I just saw an infomercial for Zumba!! That's so cool that you're doing that! Is this secretly for our boat trip this summer? :) We should seriously plan something like that, but it may have to wait until next year...

Bonnie said...

Ya... It is!! How did you know!?! Lol! We really should do that this summer! Oh wait... Are you telling me something?! If you are then that's freakin awesome! If not, whatever it is you should wait to do so we can play!! Let me know!

Bonnie said...

Oh and Cassie you should come do it with me!! You'd love it!

One Happy Heart Family said...

Wow look at you all grown up!!! It's so weird seeing how everyone looks now! Hey we have a blog if you want I will invite you? I keep it private because of Bryce's job. Just send me your email if you want!! bnctaylor@msn.com Hope you don't mind me blog stalking ;0)

Carly said...

hey girl! glad i found your blog! miss seeing you :( how much longer do you have to work late?

Bonnie said...

I'll be working late till about June then it'll be back to normal. Yay!