Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Update

Well, it's been a while but here's the gist - I'm going to be riding in the Posse again this year. i am borrowing a horse from a good friend of ours in the posse. I will be riding a bay horse this year (that's a black and brown horse for those who don't know) It should be really exciting and fun! If you are going to be in any of the areas we ride in you should come take a look. Our first performance is next Thursday, Friday and Saturday in the Delta rodeo. Then after that is the parade for the 4th of July and then all of the Pioneer Days events. I'm really excited! Robert is also riding and will be on our Grulla Roan, Jordan (I can't explain the color of this one. She changes all the time. I'll post a pic in the next day or so).

Not much else has been happening other than that. We both are working, however I have started not working so much lately. Our busy season at the greenhouse has been slowing down a lot.

Robert has been able to go out on the water twice already. He's been really excited about being able to go out this year. Especially since Willard Bay is open this year! That means boating much more than last year because it is a lot closer. If anyone wants to go just let us know and we'll work somethin out! We always need people to go with!!

1 comments:

Jess said...

Bonnie, I'm sure I will be asking you in the future for more details, but I think it would be a lot of fun to come see you ride. I'll probably be calling you here pretty soon ok? Good luck riding that awesome borrowed horse of yours!:)