Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pictures from Delta

So i finally am getting around to updating and posting pics of our first rodeo. It was lots of fun but very wet. Luckily we didn't ever have to ride in the rain. So here's some pics:




Here we are first entering the arena. I'm the second one in from the left. Then Robert is the last one in on the same row.










This is Robert






This little kid won the muttin bustin. If you don't know what that is then i'll explain. It's where the little kids of the town get on a sheep and ride it till they get bucked off. The last kid on wins! It's really pretty funny. This kid rode backwards.

This is the rodeo announcer. He's way cool. He's done the Ogden Rodeo for the longest time so he's seen what we do and got the crowd into it.

This is our captain. I don't know if you can see it but he's sticking his tongue out at me. This is right before we went to the parade.



This is me closest to you and then Robert in the background.





Well that's just about it. If you want to see more let me know and I'll put up some more.

0 comments: