Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

What to do, what to do...

So Robert and I have been thinkin about buyin a horse trailer. But we're not really sure what we want to do. We're trying to find a three or four horse trailer that's a goose neck with living quarters. But that is pretty difficult! Especially since we don't want to spend very much either.... Hmm anybody know anyone selling? Well, that's really all that's been going on. Oh we went snowmobiling today. It was tons of fun! I really LOVE going! Good thing Robert already had one so we didn't have to buy one after we got married. Yay! One less thing on the list of toys that Robert and I want before we get too old to use them. ;)

1 comments:

bobandhaley said...

A goose neck? Sounds a little spendy to me! (I have no idea what a goose neck trailer looks like, but I am a little weirded out by that name.)