Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh hey -

I cut and colored my hair today! Ain't it cute? I cut off about 6 inches! It was crazy, I didn't think I had that much hair to cut off! Anyway here's before:

I don't know if you can tell or not, but my hair was about 6 inches down from my shoulders.

Here's an after picture (I tried to take a good picture, I'm not sure if you can tell):
It's really cute. And yes, my hair is now pretty red. But it's really cute too. I cut it to just above my shoulders. It just barely reaches. It's nice. I haven't had it this short for a really long time. But anyway, What do ya think?

4 comments:

bobandhaley said...

I like it Bon Bon! Hot Mama!

La Roggia said...

Ooo la la- sexy, Bonnie! LOVE the 'do!

Meredith said...

I love the color red!...maybe i'll try that next!

Christy said...

Your hair is way cute!