Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

School's back in in session

So here's a little bit on what has been going on with us. I've been working like crazy out at the greenhouse spending more than 10 hours out there just trying to catch up on things out there. And I've also been done with school for about two weeks but this week summer semester started and I'm back at it again. and oh does it suck! But if I want graduate this fall like I've been planning then I need to take these classes. So I'll be done soon! I'm way excited! Robert has been working with th horse a lot more since work for him has been hit and miss the last few weeks so it's good that Sassy is getting worked with. So hopefully I'll be on her riding around like a pro soon! And on Thursdays Robert has Posse practice and I've been meeting him after work and have been fillng in for the missing members for the night. I'm getting a lot better riding and soon I'll be running at full speed! Exciting huh?! I think so! It's kinda scary though at the same time. Anyway, That's all I've got for now! Later!

1 comments:

La Roggia said...

What do you mean, "I'm pregnant, TOO"?? Are you?! I am due on Sept. 25th! It's a boy! I'll be 23 wks tomorrow! We are soo excited. So let me know if you are or not!