Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's a....

BOY!!

We are really excited to have another little cowboy come join us here in our home. We really didn't have any clue what to expect when we went into our ultrasound but we were really excited. It was amazing to see the little guy and see everything that they look at. He was a happy to see us kinda since he gave us a mostly full handed wave. I say that because he didn't open his hand all the way, just a four fingered wave. It was pretty cute. We got to see his heart beating, lungs breathing, and his little brain working. Really cool! He is growing right on schedule and everything looks healthy and strong so far!

This little guy has been a LOT more active within the last 2 weeks. He has been kicking and punching me a lot lately and he is getting stronger too. It's really kinda cool, but at the same time, a little creepy in a way. He is usually most active between 9 and 10 in the morning and sometimes in the evenings, depending on what I am doing really. (Right now he is kicking me a lot, :) ) I am 22 weeks and a day today and I feel like I am getting bigger. And depending on what I wear you can really tell I am prego. Kinda fun.

We have been thinking of names and there are a few that we like but we haven't decided on anything for sure yet.

Christmas is coming up pretty quickly and we are mostly ready. We aren't doing anything big for each other, but that is ok since it isn't about what you get, its the thought that counts. And the biggest part of why we celebrate Christmas isn't about the presents anyway.

Well, that's all I have for now!

2 comments:

bobandhaley said...

Boys are fun! Congratulations!

Jess said...

Wahoo! It's a boy! It's a boy! I'm so dang excited for you Bonnie. I'm glad things are going well for you and that the baby is healthy!

Keep us posted! :)