Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Word is Out!

Yup, It's true. The word is out now so I might as well blog about it right?

I'm PREGNANT!!

I am almost 16 weeks today. I am due April 16. Yay, a spring baby, but for anyone who knows me and what I do - That's not the greatest time of year to be having a baby in my line of work. But it's ok. The Lord works in mysterious ways and for some reason we are supposed to have this baby now. We are really excited though!

We found out on our 4th anniversary. It was pretty cool. Then we told the family on Robert's birthday. a whole month later! Yes you should be impressed because I usually can't keep a secret for that long. And the great thing is that nobody knew or had any idea. Well a couple claim they knew because of how adamant I was about Robert opening his present that we got to announce it with. But everyone was really excited when they heard.

So far I've had a fairly good pregnancy. I can't really complain much about it. I have been a little nauseous and have had some crazy heartburn. But other than that it hasn't been to bad. I have started to wear maternity pants though. Kinda sad but good at the same time because that means I am growing. I have gotten one of those belly bands that you put over your pants so you can still wear them even after you have grown out of them. So that's been nice too.

Anyway, We just set up our appointment for our big ultrasound to check on the baby and see if everything is growing the way it should and also to check and see if it is a boy or girl! We are pretty excited for that. That will be on Nov. 23 so just a couple days before Thanksgiving.

Anyone have any guesses on what we are having? I have asked most of my family and most of them haven't said a boy or girl... just baby. But my niece Emily (She's 4) said that she thinks its a girl. And my nephew Tanner (he's 9) thinks that it will be a boy. I also have a friend in the posse that siad that he is part gypsie (true story, I'll have to tell you about it sometime) and that he can tell what it is by just touching my belly with about 85-90% accuracy. So I'm kinda interested to see if he's right or not.

Anyway, leave your comment if you have a guess or anything else fun to say!

4 comments:

Marriott's said...

I say boy. But who knows. I am so happy for you guys.

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

Congrats! That is so exciting... you guys will be great parents! I can't wait to hear what your having...

Jess said...

Oh my word! BONNIE!!! What excitement! :D I'm so stoked for you and Robert! Congratulations!!!

I say a girl...just because. Boys are icky. ;) Haha. Kidding. I can imagine you living it up and being an AWESOME mom be it a boy or a girl! You just fit the mom position.

All I know for sure right now is that it is late and this blog post has me all sorts of excited. How will I ever sleep? ;)

Char said...

I say... boy!