Days Till Baby Comes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Two days and counting...

So it's been a while, so much as been going on. There is only a month left till I graduate from college. I am getting SO excited!! I can't even describe it! Then on top of all this Tom is getting married in only TWO DAYS!!! It's weird to think that my little brother is going to be married. But I guess that means that we're all growing up.
Since Tom wedding is coming up that also means that there are lots of relatives in town. The one that I was most excited for was my sister Susan and her family. It's been really fun to get phone calls from my nephews asking about when they get to come and ride horses and and hang out with Cowboy Robert.

Well, I guess i'll definately have to write and post some pictures of the newlyweds.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

It was so much fun to see you all! It was a beautiful wedding and reception.